The Residence Maldives launches a new All-Inclusive package
Maldives Promotion House – The Residence Maldives becomes one of the first five-star properties in the archipelago to offer an all-inclusive package, allowing guests to relax and enjoy their break without worrying about the final bill.
The brand new all-inclusive package includes, not only luxury accommodation and dining but also, the opportunity to explore the idyllic surroundings with complimentary use of non-motorised watersports such as catamarans, kayaks, windsurfs and snorkelling equipment.
Dining is a real highlight at the hotel and guests can enjoy meals across the island. The Falhumaa restaurant is a must-visit – located at the end of a 230m jetty on the edge of the house reef, guests can enjoy delicious sea-food accompanied by the soothing sounds of the lapping waves. For a particularly special evening, a romantic meal can be arranged in-villa or under the stars, at no extra cost.
The Residence Maldives’ All-Inclusive programme includes:
- Breakfast at The Dining Room and set lunch at the Pool Bar or The Dining Room. Set dinner can be taken at any of the three restaurants (supplements may apply for alternative items from the a la carte menu)
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Unlimited draught beer, selected wines by the glass, selected spirits and cocktails from 11am to 11pm
- One picnic lunch on the hotel’s Castaway Island including transfers (the picnic replaces lunch on that day)
- Complimentary access to the gym, sauna, steam room, business centre, and use of all non-motorised watersports and snorkelling equipment
- Butler service (on request)
The Residence Maldives is located on the unspoilt southern island of Falhumaafushi in the Gaafu Alifu atoll, part of one of the largest and deepest atolls in The Maldives, Huvadhoo.
The exclusive resort’s 94 beach-front and over-water villas have been designed to complement the surroundings and provide a sense of place, using natural materials and local artefacts.
The Spa by Clarins is the first of its kind in The Maldives and offers a range of exclusive Clarins treatments, perfect for sun exposure. Diving is a huge attraction for guests at The Residence, with a large number of exceptional dive sites within a short distance, as well as the PADI 5* Dive Centre offering advice and support to all level of snorkellers and scuba-divers looking to discover the un-spoilt coral reefs and rich marine life.
The Residence Maldives is just 20km north of the Equator and is reached via a 55-minute flight to the recently opened Kooddoo airport.