Komandoo Maldives rolls out enhanced all-inclusive packages
Komandoo Maldives has enhanced its all-inclusive packages.
Komandoo’s all-inclusive packages are known to offer excellent value for money and the resort has recently added even further benefits, including dining at Aqua restaurant and discounted spa treatments, ensuring that you holiday in the Maldives is as hassle-free and indulgent as it gets.
The All-Inclusive Plus package now comes with:
- Full board meal plan served at Falhu restaurant
- One a la carte dinner at Aqua restaurant for every five-night stay
- Twenty per cent discount on Aqua dining a la carte menu
- Twenty per cent discount on selected spa treatments
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by the glass as specified
- Minibar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks as specified, replenished daily
- Demi bottle of Champagne
- Complimentary sunset cruise
- Local island excursion
- Group snorkelling and windsurfing lessons
- Complimentary group yoga classes
The All-Inclusive Gold package comes with all the benefits of the All-Inclusive Plus package plus more, including:
- Snack menu at Kandu Bar
- A la carte dinners at Aqua restaurant
- One romantic candlelight dinner on the beach
- Nespresso coffee capsules
- Wine -red, white and rosé from the wine fridge
- One spa treatment as specified
- One introduction dive (or introduction/fun dive for certified divers)
- Free use of non-motorised water sports
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment
- One sailing excursion
- Laundry services as specified
- Complimentary use of Komandoo’s TMA lounge
Located in Lhaviyani atoll, Komandoo offers 65 villas in five categories. Each of them is independent well-appointed villas spaced adequately to provide privacy.
Since first opening in 1998, the resort has provided its guests with a unique take on the Maldivian dream holiday with its quiet, adult-only vibe, understated luxury and excellent service. It has remained one of the country’s best-ranking resorts for romance and a firm favourite to anyone looking for an adults-only, small island getaway in the Maldives.