Kuredu enhances All-Inclusive Plus package
Kuredu Island Resort and Spa has announced enhancements to its All-Inclusive Plus package.
From November 1, a number of new additions will join the list of benefits offered by the All-Inclusive Plus package. The enhancements include:
- Red, white and Rosé wine from the minibar
- A demi bottle of champagne during stay (one per room)
- A larger range of hot drinks: espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato and hot chocolate
- Complimentary, regularly scheduled group yoga sessions with Duniye Spa
These join a list of activities, and wine and dine options that include but are not limited to:
- 30-minute group snorkel introductions, windsurf lessons and golf lessons
- Use of a wide range of sport facilities including tennis, badminton and volleyball court, the FIFA-approved football pitch and the island’s gym
- A wide range of unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from the islands’ bars (served by the glass)
- Soft drinks, canned beers, Kuredu water from the minibar (refilled once per day)
- 50 percent discount in Kuredu’s a la carte restaurants.
“The All-Inclusive Plus package is the most frequent meal plan that our guests opt for, and already contains a great range of drinks, meals and activities for all to enjoy,” an announcement by the resort read.
“The All-Inclusive Plus package is a great way to enjoy all that Kuredu has to offer in a convenient and hassle-free way.”
Meanwhile, Kuredu has announced a special offer for the winter season.
Located on a 1,800 metre by 325 metre remote island in the northern atoll of Lhaviyani, Kuredu is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. This 4.5-star resort has 383 rooms, including beach and water villas, making it the second largest resort in the Maldives.