Blueforce Liveaboards in the Maldives has launched its “Keep on Dreaming” drawing competition for kids.
The competition will have two main prizes:
- The “Keep On Dreaming” Prize will be chosen by a jury.
- “The important thing is to participate” prize which will be drawn amongst the participants.
In both cases, the winner will receive a one-week liveaboard trip on Blue Force 1 for an adult and child, during one of the company’s family weeks.
The deadline for entering a submission is May 31, and the winners of both prizes will be announced on June 5 via the BlueForce One Facebook page.
The competition has several rules, including:
- The primary entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- The drawing must be made by a child between the age of four and 15.
- The drawing must be submitted JPG, PNG, or GIF format, with a resolution no greater than 1600 x 1200 or 1Mb of size.
- The name of the creator of the drawing must be included in the file name.
- Only one drawing will be accepted per child.
- All drawings must include a scuba diver, and either an animal or an environment.
Ken’s job is just Beach… now yours could be too!
Luxury resort group, Coco Collection, is hiring for the role of Beach.
The successful applicant will spend 10 nights on the picturesque shores of the island of Coco Bodu Hithi, with minimal responsibilities and a whole host of employment benefits available to them.
From Barbie’s Malibu Beach to Beach in the Maldives. Coco Collection – the luxury resort group– has announced they are hiring for the role of Beach, to give one lucky fan who has had Kenough of the Real World the chance to spend 10 nights living Ken’s job of the last 60 years. The first role of its kind outside Barbie Land is now available to apply for via www.cococollection.com/en/coco/hes_just_ken
The successful candidate will be flown out to the breathtaking Coco Bodu Hithi resort, where they will take up the role of Beach for 10 days out from reality, while the Real World Kentinues on without them. Located in North Malé Atoll, Coco Bodu Hithi offers picture perfect white sandy beaches, not to be Kenfused with your average coastline. With the island boasting beautiful shorelines the entire way around, the winner can quite literally Beach on whatever side of the beach they want to Beach on.
Like all job applications, prospective candidates must meet the below criteria:
- Ability to stand proudly in the sand
- Spend endless hours staring out over the Indian Ocean
- Keep track of the morning waves
- Empty their head of all thoughts
- Have their rollerblades with them at all times (though good luck using them on the sandy beaches of the island…)
- Be comfortable performing a moody solo musical number and/or group dance sequence
- Proficient at guitar
- Know the words to “Push” by Matchbox Twenty by heart
- Have at least two pairs of sunglasses at all times
- Hold and lean on a surfboard
- Have 60 years experience as Beach (preferred but not essential)
The role excludes:
- Any Real World stress or actual work
- Lifeguard responsibilities
- Surfing dangerous waves
- Any of the sort of spirituality that comes with surfing
- Horses… or the patriarchy
- Medical training
- Beach-offs (strictly due to health & safety reasons)
- Your own Dream Beach House – or shall we say Mojo Dojo Casa House – located conveniently on a beach
- Guaranteed tan (perfect hair at Beach’s discretion)
- No official uniform but access to a wardrobe of stylish accessories
- No actual responsibilities
- Perfect weather, all the time
- Unlimited time to socialise
- 10 nights stay at Coco Bodu Hithi for Beach plus a partner or Allan of their choosing
- Return economy flights from UK to Malé & resort transfers
- Full board meal plan at a select resort restaurant
- One massage each at the Coco Spa (as Beach is tiring work)
Coco Collection’s Director of Marketing, Shafa Shabeer says “Beach is one of the most important jobs in the Maldives and at Coco Bodu Hithi, we have a lot of Beach. We look forward to seeing the Kenergy that entrants bring to their applications, and can’t wait to welcome the successful Beach candidate to Coco Bodu Hithi!” Applicants do not need to have previous experience, but they must be a registered UK resident over the age of 18 years, and have serious Kenergy, whether they are a Barbie, Ken or Allan. Prospective Beach goers will need to submit 150 words explaining why they are Kenough for the role. Applications are open now on www.cococollection.com/en/coco/hes_just_ken and will close at 4pm (MVT) on 31st August 2023. Coco Collection will select the winner by 30th September 2023.
Win dream getaway on Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort’s first anniversary
Since its grand opening in July of last year, Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort & Spa has established itself as the ultimate luxury destination, offering an enchanting escape in the breathtaking Maldives. With 109 exquisite beach and overwater villas, each featuring a private pool and captivating views of the turquoise lagoon, this resort promises an unforgettable holiday in paradise.
Guests can indulge in a culinary journey with a choice of six restaurants and lounges, savouring delectable seafood, beachside BBQ, refreshing poolside beverages, and enjoying live entertainment and cocktails under the starry night sky.
During the day, explore the vibrant marine life while snorkelling in the private lagoon or unwind and rejuvenate at the resort’s wellness spa. For those seeking inspiration, there’s an art centre, yoga pavilion, and a photo studio to spark creativity and capture cherished moments. If all of this sounds enticing, you’ll be thrilled to know that the resort is hosting an exciting giveaway contest to celebrate its first #AmingiriBirthdayParty.
One lucky winner and their chosen companion will have the incredible opportunity to stay in a luxurious one-bedroom beach pool villa for three nights, complete with breakfast and shared premium speedboat transfers to and from the airport.
To enter the contest:
- Simply follow @hiltonmaldives on Instagram
- Upload a relevant photograph, and caption it with a description of the greatest gift you have ever given
- Don’t forget to tag @hiltonmaldives and include the hashtags #HiltonMaldivesContest and #AmingiriBirthdayParty
The contest submissions will be accepted until June 25, 2023, and the winner will be announced on July 1, 2023, on the property’s social media handle, @HiltonMaldives.
The #AmingiriBirthdayParty promises an array of unforgettable experiences for the lucky winner, including a fabulous pool party, special cocktails at the Sip Tea Lounge, an adventurous treasure hunt around the resort, and a mesmerising gala dinner on the pristine beach. It’s an itinerary filled with moments of joy and celebration. Enter now for a chance to be part of this extraordinary birthday extravaganza!
For complete contest rules and more information, visit the following link. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime at Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort & Spa.
Coco Collection announces competition to win 7-night honeymoon to Maldives
Coco Collection is offering one lucky couple a chance to win their dream honeymoon in the Maldives!
Last year, as the world came to a standstill with grounded flights and border closures, lockdowns and Work-From-Homes, we missed out on something more than just travel. We missed out on sharing our most precious moments together with our loved ones.
As we slowly emerge back to a sense of normality, Coco Collection wants to give back some of those missed moments for when you’re ready to travel again.
For one lucky couple who got married in the last year and didn’t get the chance to go away on their honeymoon, Coco Collection is offering a free stay at Coco Bodu Hithi for 7 nights in a Coco Residence.
This wonderfully romantic stay includes:
- 7 nights in a Coco Residence for 2 people on Full Board
- Return airport transfers via speedboat
- A refreshing welcome cocktail on arrival
- A bottle of Champagne & Tropical Fruit platter
- Special bed decoration
- Your choice of an In-Villa Champagne Breakfast or a Romantic Three-Course Candlelit Dinner
- 15% discount on all treatments at the Coco Spa
To enter, simply fill out the form at http://www.cococollection.com/en/coco/honeymoon_competition by 27th September (competition closes at noon Maldives Time).
Good luck to all the applicants!
Since their launch in 2005, Coco Collection has crafted five-star destinations of different character and won awards for doing so with passionate flair.
Each Coco Collection Resort in the Maldives is a haven for lovers of travel and style. Each celebrates traditional Maldivian architecture and ambiance. But each offers a distinct and extraordinary reality.
As part of the world-renowned, pioneering Sunland Hotels group, Coco Collection benefits from over 30 years’ hospitality expertise. Sunland’s heritage of pushing boundaries and creatively evolving sets their high standards, pushes their creativity and enriches their guests’ experience.
Lifestyle4 days ago
Maldives Stunning MVR 1,000 Note Captivates International Attention
News1 week ago
Fairmont Maldives, Sirru Fen Fushi Launches Elevated All-Inclusive Offering: Inviting Families to Embark on a Hassle-Free Holiday in Paradise
Excursions1 week ago
Uncover the Gems and Untold Tales of the Maldives’ Baa Atoll Through Personalised and Free-Spirited Adventures with The Nautilus Maldives
Family1 week ago
Live for Family Fun in a Tropical Easter Bliss at Angsana Velavaru: A Sun-Kissed Adventure for Families
Featured1 week ago
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands Announces 2024 Masters of Crafts Program With Stellar Line-Up of Guest Experiences
Fan Club1 week ago
Kuda Villingili Resort Invites Guests to Celebrate Easter with “Rekindling Roots” Theme
Insiders6 days ago
Sun Siyam Resorts Boosts PR & Communications Team with Appointment of Erika Magora for Sun Siyam Iru Veli & Sun Siyam Vilu Reef
News1 week ago
Discover Romance in Paradise: Hurawalhi Island Resort Unveils Unforgettable Wedding & Honeymoon Experiences