10 Reasons why TTM is the largest tourism industry event in Maldives
Travel Trade Maldives (TTM), the second edition of the first international travel trade show in Maldives, is scheduled to be held at the main convention centre of Dharubaaruge in capital Male from May 1-3. It is expected that along with over 140 resorts and hotels, 200 international buyers and media representatives will attend the travel trade show.
As organiser Maldives Getaways gears up for the event, find out why TTM 2018 is the biggest tourism industry event in Maldives:
- Spanning over four days of back-to-back events, 100 plus hoteliers, more than 200 confirmed travel agents, over 30 suppliers, and 1000 plus industry stakeholders are expected to attend TTM 2018.
- TTM 2018 has been endorsed and backed by Maldives Association of Tourism Industry (MATI), Privatisation and Corporatisation Board (PCB), Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation (MMPRC), and Association of Travel Agents (ATA), making it the premier travel trade show of the country.
- Premium Exhibitors include Adaaran Resorts, Bandos Maldives, Crown and Champa Resorts, Villa Hotels and Resorts, and Angiri Resorts. A total of over 100 plus hoteliers will exhibit at TTM 2018.
- Over 3,000 pre-scheduled meetings will be held at TTM 2018, discussing over USD 1.5 billion worth of contracts. A special software “CONNECT” will be used to arrange the meetings.
- Over 200 international travel trade professionals have confirmed their participation at TTM 2018, making it the biggest travel trade platform for Maldivian hoteliers across the globe.
- Hotelier Summit will be attended by 150 decision makers. Hotelier Summit is a solution-oriented platform that will allow industry professionals and top decision makers to discuss future development through international alliance and collaboration.
- Maldives Supplier Expo is an invitation-only event where exhibiting companies can meet key decision makers from all over the Maldives. A total of 1000+ key decision makers and purchasing chiefs are expected to visit and network with the exhibitors. Exhibitors can pre-schedule up to 50 meetings via a special software.
- TTM Gala Night and Awards will feature a classy dinner, live music and networking amongst industry peers and colleagues, with over 3000 expected to attend.
- Tourism Career Fair: Exhibiting companies are given the opportunity to engage with students and professionals to portray job opportunities within the tourism industry.
- TTM 2017 was a huge success with over 150 international travel trade professionals and more than 100 hoteliers. Hotelier Summit was attended by key decision makers across the industry.