Kuredu offers more reasons to experience Maldives with 25 percent discount
Kuredu Island Resort and Spa has introduced a 25 percent discount for stays from May to August.
In a statement, the resort said the discount is available for all villa categories, including Garden Bungalow, Beach Bungalow, Beach Villa, Jacuzzi Beach Villa, Sangu Water Villa and Sulthan Pool Villa. Bookings have to be made before September 6 for travels before September 7, it added.
According to Kuredu, the discount applies to all rate plans, including full board, all-inclusive and all-inclusive gold.
Room rates on double occupancy basis are:
- Garden Bungalow: USD194 (all-inclusive plus), USD292 (all-inclusive gold)
- Beach Bungalow: USD212 (all-inclusive plus), USD310 (all-inclusive gold)
- Beach Villa: USD284 (full board), USD382 (all-inclusive)
- Jacuzzi Beach Villa: USD301 (full board), USD399 (all-inclusive)
- Sangu Water Villa: USD408 (full board), USD506 (all-inclusive)
- Sulthan Pool Villa: USD498 (full board), USD596
Located on a 1,800 metre by 325 metre remote island in the northern atoll of Lhaviyani, Kuredu is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport. This 4.5-star resort has 383 rooms, including beach and water villas, making it the second largest resort in the Maldives.
Kuredu is one of seven resorts run by Crown and Champa Resorts, a group of resorts owned by some of the pioneers of tourism in the Maldives. Other resorts run by the group include the five-star Komandoo Island Resort and Spa, the 4.5-star Meeru Island Resort and Spa, the five-star Veligandu Island Resort and Spa, the 4.5-star Vilamendhoo Island Resort and Spa, and the newly opened Hurawalhi Island Resort and Spa and its private island retreat Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi which is set to open in December.