Heritance Aarah Maldives wins big at Culinary World Cup
Heritance Aarah Maldives has won several medals at the Villeroy & Boch Culinary World Cup Luxembourg 2022.
The seven member team won 5 Gold, 4 Silver and 4 Bronze medals scoring the highest number of wins for an individual hotel at the competition.
- Executive Chef, Amila Silva – 1 Gold, 1 Bronze medal
- Executive Sous Chef, Madhava Ehelamalpe – 2 Silver medals
- Sous Chef, Ravindra Jinadasa – 1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal
- Senior Chef De Partie, Duminda Sapuarachchi – 3 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze medal
- Chef De Partie, Kapila De Silva – 1 Gold, 1 Bronze medal
Heritance Aarah is a premium all-villa resort consisting of 150 villas. With first-class services and exquisite dining options, everything in an all-inclusive luxury offering, Heritance Aarah offers a truly Maldivian escape, in style! Wake up in paradise to the sound of the sea, dive amidst exotic underwater marvels and dine under a majestic star-studded sky over one of the finest resorts in Maldives.
The prestigious international culinary contest took place in conjunction with the gastronomy trade fair EXPOGAST from 26th to 30th November 2022 in Luxembourg-Kirch-berg. The Villeroy & Boch Culinary World Cup is one of the biggest and best-known culinary contests in the world. In 2022, 15 national teams and 15 junior national teams took part in the two competition categories