Diana Von Cranach Offers Raw Cooking at Soneva Fushi and Six Senses Laamu
Maldives Promotion House – Diana Von Cranach, ‘Raw’ cook and pioneer of the living food movement, is visiting both Six Senses Laamu and Soneva Fushi by Six Senses this September.
UK born, Diana trained as a Cordon Bleu chef but pursued other careers until she fulfilled a dream and opened a small resort, Puri Ganesha in Bali. She then began to get involved with the ‘living’ food movement, calling her unique interpretation of this raw food cooking, ‘rawfully good’.
Since 2006, Diana has travelled throughout South East Asia, presenting her ideas as a guest chef at several resorts. Always using fresh, locally sourced ingredients, Diana has particular interest in re-introducing traditional, indigenous herbs and vegetables, used over the centuries.
Diana will be in Six Senses Laamu until 16th September and Soneva Fushi by Six Senses from the 16th to the 18th of September. She will cook three signature menu dinners, including a raw seafood one and also offer raw cooking classes for guests.
Today’s Dinner Menu By Diana
- Mixed Mushroom, Oriental Herb & Calamansi Ceviche on Lotus Root
- Fresh Living Coconut & Fenugreek Green Soup with Angelhair Choko Noodles
- Living Chickpea Chappati
- Red Tamarind & Pineapple Curry with ‘Living’ Carrot Rice, Balinese Coconut & Vegetable Salad, Gingerflower & Lemongrass Sambal, Curry Leaf Condiment,
- Spicy Nut Sprinkle
- Raw Chocolate & Tangerine Semifreddo
- Chilli, Chocolate & Cinnamon Cashew Ice Cream
- Javanese Mountain Honey, Chocolate Beans & Fresh Vanilla Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Floss