Kandima Maldives opens with promise of lifestyle holiday experience
Kandima Maldives, a contemporary new lifestyle resort in Maldives, has opened its doors for travellers looking for a lifestyle holiday experience.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima Maldives opened last month offering guests the opportunity to experience the Maldives in a new way. This contemporary lifestyle resort embodies all the positive values of the Maldives, whilst adding its own innovative, vibrant and playful style.
Kandima Maldives, owned by new local hospitality brand Pulse Hotels & Resorts, offers a choice of 274 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from, all of which have a private terrace and endless tropical views to enjoy. Their locations at different points along the 3km long island make the accommodation suitable for both honeymooners seeking privacy and families looking for activity.
- 138 Beach & Sky Studios: A two-storey villa, and guests can choose between a Sky or a Beach Studio. These villas are situated along the main beach, all with their own private terrace or balcony.
- 6 Family Sky Studios: Interconnecting sky studios with separate living rooms. The Family Sky Studio accommodates up to eight people.
- 30 Beach Villas with Jacuzzi: Spacious beachfront villas all with their own private deck, Jacuzzi, and endless ocean views.
- 20 Beach Pool Villas: Stunning beachfront villas, all with their own private pool, Jacuzzi and private deck.
- 30 Aqua Villas: Stylish overwater villas with private deck, offering endless views of the beautiful Indian Ocean.
- 30 Aqua Villas with Jacuzzi: Stylish and spacious overwater villas with private deck and Jacuzzi.
- 20 Aqua Pool Villas: Stunning overwater villas all with their own private deck, swimming pool, and endless ocean views.
The four star plus resort has first class infrastructure, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless, including a huge choice of watersports, diving or snorkelling near the house reef, yoga, Zumba, bicycles, beach volleyball, petanque, arts and crafts lessons, and much more.
The island also offers one of the largest selection of F&B outlets in the country, with an incredible choice of ten restaurants and bars, all featuring unique and individual menus offering flavours of the world from Chinese and Japanese to authentic Maldivian and Mediterranean. So be it tropical or traditional, Kandima has something to suit everyone’s tastes:
- Flavour Zest: Taste the freshest flavours from around the world in these light, bright, contemporary market-style food hall restaurants. Take a seat and watch as the chefs prepare tantalising dishes of the day.
- Azure: In need of a little spice and lots of flavour? The chic beach house offers casual dining and sleek, elegant signature dining by night. Sample the endless mix of Mediterranean dishes on offer.
- Breeze Pool Bar: Want to make a splash? Well, this is the place to really let go, relax and unwind. Enjoy the live bands and the latest DJs as you drink freshly squeezed juices and exhilarating cocktails.
- Sea Dragon Forbidden Bar: The mood is sensual and mysterious. Authentic Chinese cuisine with a modern touch is expertly prepared and served family-style. Want to finish off the evening in style? Head to the ultra cool Forbidden Bar where live DJs play into the night. Discover a seamless mix of contemporary accents and ancient Far East inspirations, while the barman makes the most mouthwatering cocktails on the island.
- Beach Club: Day through to night, the Beach Club is the perfect hang out spot. Watch the incredible sun set across the island as DJs play of-the-moment beats. Sip on freshly made Mojitos, fresh juices and granitas from the bar.
- Deli: Like gourmet? You will love the on-site deli. Enter this casual and stylish food boutique for a quick bite or for something to take back to your abode. Everything looks delicious, fresh and you will certainly be back for more.
- Aroma Cafe: Start the day the Aroma way with fresh coffee, freshly squeezed juices and delicious baked goods. This is the place to meet, read a book, or just people watch. Eat in or take away one of the Maldivian-inspired treats.
- Smoked Grill House: This place is all about perfect steaks, fresh fish and incredible views. Enjoy delicious meat and fish dishes from the open BBQ kitchen. There is simply nothing better than dining al fresco.
This game-changing resort is anything but ordinary, and caters for guests of all ages; couples, groups of friends and of course honeymooners. Whether you seek relaxation, adventure, well-being, sport, spa experiences or just family time, Kandima Maldives has something for everyone.
The resort has already attracted celebrities from the world over. British TV personality Katie Price was recently in Kandima with her family for what the British media called her second honeymoon.