Shangri-La’s Golden Circle programme introduces five new benefits and fifth anniversary offers
Maldives.net.mv – Golden Circle, the loyalty programme of Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, is introducing five new benefits this month as part of its continuing fifth anniversary celebration. In addition to new ways for members to earn reward points, Golden Circle (GC) is offering fifth anniversary specials and partnership deals with brands such as Victor Private Jet and Virtuoso Experiences.
The new GC benefits include:
- Multiple Room Earning: Now GC members can earn GC Award Points on up to three rooms when travelling with family members or business associates and booking rooms at a qualifying rate.
- Earn With Redemption Nights: Members are eligible to earn a qualifying night and stay toward their GC status when redeeming a free night using GC Award Points.
- Rollover Nights: Jade and Diamond members can now accumulate surplus qualifying nights to use for status renewal or membership upgrade. These may be carried forward for the following membership year only.
- Buy or Gift Points: Members can top up their balance or gift points to others. Points are sold in 100 point increments at US$13 per 100 points; members can purchase up to 6,000 GC Award Points in a calendar year.
- Instant Dining Awards: Fully launched in December, the programme enables GC members to dine out on GC Award Points at all managed restaurants and outlets in the over 95 Shangri-La, Kerry, Hotel Jen and Traders hotels and resorts worldwide.
In addition to the new benefits, from 1 April to 30 June 2016, GC members will receive double points when dining at participating restaurants at Shangri-La, Hotel Jen, Kerry Hotels and Traders Hotels Monday through Friday. Members must register for the promotion in advance.
A special 5th anniversary offer from Victor Private Jet provides members an exclusive US$1,500 discount on their first private jet booking with Victor through its innovative iOS app. The offer is available through 31 December 2016.
“We have listened to what our members truly value and expanded the programme to address their needs. We want to demonstrate that loyalty means more with Golden Circle and make Golden Circle one of the most attractive and meaningful hotel reward programmes in the industry”, said Wee Kee Ng, vice president of loyalty and partner marketing.
Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts manage two luxury hotels in Maldives; Shangri-La’s Villingili Reosort & Spa and Hotel Jen Malé, Maldives.