Hideaway Beach Resort launches new all-inclusive White Platinum Plan
Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa Maldives has launched its all-inclusive supplement: the White Platinum Plan.
With the White Platinum Plan, guests at the resort will be able to spend a hassle-free holiday, enjoying fine dining and amazing activities.
In addition to the personalised meet and greet assistance provided at both Velana International Airport and Hanimaadhoo Domestic Airport, the White Platinum Plan includes fantastic dining options:
- Choose from a selection of 70 wines from around the world, including house champagne, branded alcoholic beverages, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, fresh juices, water and soft drinks, tea and coffee
- Daily breakfast and dinner at Matheefaru main restaurant
- Daily two-course a la carte lunch served at either Meeru Bar and Grill or Sunset Pool Café
- Onetime three-course a la carte dinner at Sunset Pool Café or Samsara Restaurant
- Mini bar, refilled daily with wine, beer, soft drinks, water and snacks.
Guests will be spoilt with choice of excursions to choose from: fishing, dolphin watching, guided house reef snorkelling. Snorkelling equipment is complimentary as are non-motorised water sports, and a 60-minute tennis lesson with the resort’s in-house instructor is also available.
Guests are also offered a 60-minute relaxing Balinese massage.
Located in the northernmost Haa Alif atoll, Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa offers exclusive, spacious villas with private pool and direct beach access. Accessible by a 50-minute domestic flight followed by a 15-minute speedboat ride, Hideaway also features the one of the few operational private marina in the country.
The spa at Hideaway features 12 private treatment suites, steam room and hair salon set in manicured gardens. For those who love to be active, there are two outdoor pools, a recreation centre with its gym, two tennis courts and beach volleyball court. The resort also offers extensive water sports activities like fishing, diving and a range of excursions.