Kandima Maldives unwraps Oh-so Kool 2018 festive schedule
Kandima Maldives has announced the programme for this year’s festive celebrations.
This holiday season, an oh-so yummy blend of delicious cuisine, stylish cocktails and playful entertainment is on offer at Kandima. The festive programme, which includes delicious dining choices, fun-packed activities for kids, relaxing spa treatments, plenty of sparkling bubbles and fireworks, is all part of the celebrations in the island (desti)nation.
This year’s festive programme includes:
- Music from The Tigers and the UK’s Eurovision 2017 singer Holly Brewer.
- Christmas tree lighting on December 22, followed by a cocktail party and barefoot BBQ on the beach. After dinner live music from Maldivian band The Shiuz.
- A Christmas Eve TropiKal Cocktail Party on the beach with canapés, oysters and chill out tunes by the resident DJ.
- A four-course set menu at Smoked restaurant featuring prime meat cuts and freshly caught seafood. Plus a traditional Christmas Dinner at the resort’s all-day restaurants, Flavour and Zest.
- Santa arrival on Christmas Day to hand out festive snacks to the little VIPs.
- A KULA art festival on December 28, where 20 local artists encourage guests to find their inner Picasso. There will also be a KULA colour fun run.
- Fiesta Del Sol party on December 31 kicks off with cocktails and live entertainment on the beach. Both Zest and Flavour restaurants offer scrumptious all-you-can-eat buffet for dinner followed after party on the beach with The Tigers and Holly Brewer. What better way to end the year! The evening ends with an awesome firework display over the tropical lagoon.
- January 1, a lavish Hangover Breakfast awaits all the guests at Zest and Flavour restaurants, which will be followed by an awesome brunch taking place until 2.30pm.
- An Orthodox Christmas Eve Barefoot BBQ on the beach on January 6.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from, all of which have a private terrace and endless tropical views to enjoy.
The four-star plus resort, which opened just over a year ago, has first class infrastructure, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless, including a huge choice of watersports, diving or snorkelling near the house reef, yoga, Zumba, bicycles, beach volleyball, petanque, arts and crafts lessons, and much more.
The island also offers one of the largest selection of F&B outlets in the country, with an incredible choice of ten restaurants and bars, all featuring unique and individual menus offering flavours of the world from Chinese and Japanese to authentic Maldivian and Mediterranean. So be it tropical or traditional, Kandima has something to suit everyone’s tastes.
For bookings, please contact Kandima’s Rez Krew by email email@example.com or phone +960 676 0077.