Preparations underway for Maldives Marine Expo 2019
Preparations are underway for the fifth edition of Maldives Marine Expo, the official exhibition of the country’s liveaboard industry.
Set to take place from October 23-25 at the main convention centre of Dharubaaruge and the Fishermen’s Park in capital Male, the Maldives Marine Expo 2019 will feature 30 exhibitors occupying 52 stalls.
With the theme of marine technology, the fifth edition of the expo aims to explore new developments with the help of experts and specialists in the field. Technological developments that would improve maritime operations will be showcased during this expo.
This year’s expo will also feature a ‘Water Display Area’ at the Fishermen’s Park in capital Male, where exhibitors can display their vessels.
Gulf Craft serves as the main sponsor of the Maldives Marine Expo 2019, whilst Al-Shaali Marine has been appointed as a co-sponsor. Other partners include:
- Dhiraagu: Digital Service Partner
- Event Maldives: Sound & Lights Partner
- Mihaaru: Media Partner
- Floating Asia: Magazine Partner
- Design Gallery: Production Partner
- Eliyz: Photography Partner
- Crowe Maldives LLP: Audit Partner
- Absolute Security & Advance Protection: Security Partner
- Habitat Pvt Ltd: Flooring Partner
- The Civil Coffee Society: Specialty Coffee Partner
- Print Lab: Printing Partner
- Loopcraft: Creative Partner
- Aqua Vita Residencies: Real Estate Partner
- Virtual Technologies LLP: Technology Partner
- Sunfront Pvt Ltd: Furnishing Partner
- Toddy Inc.: Apparels partner
Organised by Blak, the Maldives Marine Expo is an international platform that presents a diverse range of exhibitors that contribute to the marine industry.
Over the past five years, the Maldives Marine Expo has served as a link between manufacturers, suppliers and service providers, and has facilitated connections between large corporations and stand-alone businesses. The expo, held as the official exhibition of the National Boating Association of Maldives, continues to introduce newcomers and innovative technologies to the market.
The National Boating Association of Maldives, formerly known as Liveaboard Association of Maldives (LAM), is the official representative body for the Maldives’ liveaboard industry.