India Expo 2019 to link Indian-Maldivian businesses
SME Entrepreneurs Federation of Maldives (SEFM) has announced plans to host India Expo 2019, an exclusive business forum for Indian companies to explore opportunities in Maldives.
The India Expo 2019 will take place from Tuesday to Thursday at the main convention centre of Dharubaaruge in capital Male.
Key Exhibitors participating at SEFM India Expo 2019:
- Shubham Aqualink
- Island Group
- Infocom Technologies
- Marwa Impex
- Cyber Security
- Event Solutions
- Rhine Solar
- M Square Solution
- ADEX India
- SEFM Lounge
- India Maldives Friendship Association
Key partners have been unveiled ahead of the event. The partners include:
- Main Sponsor: Mohan Mutha Exports (MM Export)
- Co-sponsor: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Broadcasting Partner: Raajje TV
- Hospitality Partner: Casa Retreat
- Security Partner: Absolute Security Advance and Protection (ASAP)
- Sound & Light Partner: UNICA
- Set-up partner: Shady Cabin
- Media Partners: One Online, Corporate Maldives, Maldives Insider, Maldives Business Review (MBR), The islandchief, and Maldives Business Standard
“As Maldives is embarking on twenty first century with robust development in information and communication technology, the founders of SME Entrepreneurs Federation of Maldives (SEFM) envisioned the importance of Small and Medium Enterprise Development as an essential integral part of economic development in Maldives,” a statement issued by SEFM read.
The India Expo aims to provide a platform for Indian companies to showcase their products and services to the Maldivian public and business community.
The exhibition contributes to promote Indo-Maldives economic relations by diversifying the existing trade patterns by introducing a wide range of quality Indian products and services.