There is also a ‘2+2 Special: Deluxe Room and Water Bungalow’ deal, which allows guests who book a minimum of four nights in a Deluxe Room to get a complimentary upgrade to Water Bungalow for the rest of the two nights. The deal includes:
- Daily breakfast at Feast for two
- Two nights stay on island in Deluxe Room and two nights stay overwater at Water Bungalow
- Complimentary WiFi throughout your stay
- Access to ‘Sheraton Fitness’ throughout your stay
- Complimentary snorkelling gear, canoe and stand-up paddle
- Complimentary morning sunrise yoga classes with fitness instructor on select days in the week
Sheraton Maldives also has a ‘Wellness and Stay Renewal Package for 2’, under which guests who book a minimum of three nights at a private Overwater Suite or Ocean Pool Villa can experience a three-day spa detox programme, sunrise yoga and fitness sessions. The package includes:
- Three-day detox programme with Shine Spa for two
- Complimentary speedboat transfer to and from international airport upon check-in and check-out
- All-day use of Shine Spa facilities (steam room, sauna, showers)
- Complimentary water sports for rental (kayak, paddle-board, snorkelling gear) and free snorkelling introduction session
- Complimentary morning sunrise yoga sessions with fitness instructor
Conveniently located just 15-20 minutes away from the main Velana International Airport and a kilometre away from the nearest inhabited island, Sheraton Maldives is a tropical paradise located on its very own private island and a heaven for those seeking stunning white sandy beaches and warm turquoise lagoons. The resort offers a total of 176 guest rooms in different categories and located both overwater and land.
Part of Sheraton Maldives appeal is the varied dining options available to its guests. From casual al fresco snacks to its international array of restaurants, visitors will find the perfect dining experience to suit their mood.
Located on its very own island, Shine Spa for Sheraton features six treatment rooms, hydrotherapy pool, steam rooms and relaxation lounge. The spa offers various treatments to rejuvenate your skin and calm your mind, including signature massages such as traditional Thai, aromatic body, deep ocean and many more. With ingredients derived from the natural Maldivian environment, spa therapists at the resort harnesses the healing power of nature to relax and renew you.