Meeru Island Resort introduces enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package
Meeru Island Resort and Spa has introduced an enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package.
The package offers delicious meals at Farivalhu and Maalan buffet restaurants, as well as a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to enjoy throughout the stay. Exciting activities such as the Sunset Cruise, group snorkelling, windsurfing and golf driving range lessons provide ways for guests to make the most of their stay.
The enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package includes:
- Unlimited “all you can eat” special Snack Menu including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream from 10am to 7pm, served in Dhoni Bar, Hot Rock Bar and Uthuru Bar
- Blended drinks: milk shakes and smoothies
- Juice and assorted snacks from the mini bar
- One Dhiffushi excursion, regularly scheduled
- Daily (twice free) snorkelling trip to the house reef, regularly scheduled
- Free use of the nine-hole Pitch ’n Putt Golf Course (equipment included)
The package does not cover:
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, excursions items not listed above
- Beverages from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops, the sports centre and excursions items not listed above
- Beverage not listed above, such as: other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
“Meeru Island Resort & Spa maintains an outstanding reputation as one of the best all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives, where guests are afforded the luxuries of a carefree holiday experience. From November 1, you can enjoy new additions to our All-Inclusive Plus package with more value for money,” an announcement by the resort read.
“With the new additions, the All-Inclusive Plus package provides a range of food, beverages, snacks and activities to make your stay in the Maldives as carefree and unforgettable as possible.”
Located in the North Male Atoll and accessible by a 55-minute speedboat ride from the Maldives main Velana International Airport, Meeru is one of the largest resorts in the Maldives, offering its guests a variety of facilities and affordable to superior accommodation.
With five types of room categories to offer, Meeru counts more than 280 rooms, five restaurants, five bars, a renowned spa featuring treatment rooms both overwater and on land, and a wide range of sports and other recreation facilities.