Expedite Maldives, the General Sales Agent (GSA) for Turkish Airlines in Maldives, has introduced special promotional fares to travel to Turkey from the Maldives.
The fares offered by Expedite Maldives include:
- Istanbul: USD 724
- Cappadocia: USD 834
- Kayseri: USD 835
The fares are on return economy basis, with ticketing period from now to November 25. Travel period is from December 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
Turkish Airlines currently operates a daily direct service between Istanbul Airport in Istanbul to Velana International Airport in Male.
The direct service between Istanbul and Male serves as a hassle-free connection for those wishing to visit the Maldives from Europe as well as Maldivians that want to explore Turkey.
With its long history at the centre of empires, Istanbul offers a wealth of historic and religious places to take in. The bulk of these ancient monuments, dating back to Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman periods, including the Hagia Sophia, Topkapı Palace, Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), and Basilica Cistern are located around Sultanahmet Square, whilst some others are dispersed throughout the peninsula of old city, such as Church of St Savior in Chora (Kariye Müzesi), entire inside of which is covered by mind-blowing frescoes and mosaics. An impressive section of mostly intact Theodosian walls, which mark the full length of western boundary of the peninsula, is right next to this particular church.
As if plucked from a whimsical fairytale and set down upon the stark Anatolian plains, Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty. The fantastical topography is matched by the human history there. People have long utilised the region’s soft stone, seeking shelter underground and leaving the countryside scattered with fascinating cavern architecture. The fresco-adorned rock-cut churches of Göreme Open-Air Museum and the subterranean refuges of Derinkuyu and Kaymaklı are the most famous sights, whilst simply bedding down in one of Cappadocia’s cave hotels is an experience in 21st-century cave living.
Mixing Seljuk tombs, mosques and modern developments, Kayseri is both Turkey’s most Islamic city after Konya and one of the economic powerhouses nicknamed the ‘Anatolian tigers’. Most travellers whizz through town on their way from the airport to Cappadocia’s villages, only seeing the shabby high-rises and ugly industrial factories on Kayseri’s outskirts. The city centre of this Turkish boom town, though, is full of surprises. An afternoon pottering within the narrow bazaar streets and poking about the Seljuk and Ottoman monuments – all loomed over by mighty Erciyes Dağı (Mt Erciyes) – is an interesting contrast to exploring the more famous fairy-chimney vistas to the city’s west.
Turkish Airlines, the flag carrier of Turkey, operates scheduled services to 315 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the largest mainline carrier in the world by number of passenger destinations.
The airline serves more destinations non-stop from a single airport than any other airline in the world, and flies to 126 countries, more than any other airline.
For more information, please contact Expedite Maldives on +960 3009595, Viber: +960 7229595 or drop an email to email@example.com.
Embrace the Festive Season at Canareef Resort Maldives
As the year comes to a close, Canareef Resort Maldives is gearing up to welcome the holiday season with a bang. From December 20, 2023, to January 1, 2024, the resort is set to host an unforgettable Seasonal Program that promises to make your Maldivian vacation truly special. With a wide array of activities and events, Canareef is your ultimate destination for an extraordinary holiday experience.
A Fun-Filled Schedule:
The Seasonal Program at Canareef offers an action-packed schedule that caters to all ages and interests. Whether you’re an adventure enthusiast or prefer relaxation, there’s something for everyone.
Activities in Abundance:
The program unfolds a world of endless possibilities. Whether you’re a nature enthusiast, an adventure-seeker, or someone who appreciates leisurely pursuits, Canareef has you covered.
- Water Polo/Water Aerobics: Stay active in the ocean with water polo or opt for a more serene water aerobics session.
- Christmas Tree Lighting + Cocktail Party: Feel the festive spirit with a Christmas tree lighting ceremony followed by a delightful cocktail party.
- Crab Race: Participate in the friendly competition of the crab race, a fun-filled event for all ages.
- DJ Music: Dance the night away to the tunes of the resident DJ.
- Beach Volleyball Tournament (Guests vs. Staff): Join in the spirited beach volleyball tournament, where guests face off against the friendly resort staff.
- Caipirinha Night with Live Music from the Band: Caipirinha night and groove to the live music.
- Maldivian Dance + Traditional Boduberu Music at Dhoni Bar: Immerse yourself in the rich Maldivian culture with traditional dances and Boduberu music.
Christmas at Canareef Resort is a truly magical experience. On December 24th, Santa Claus himself makes a grand appearance at Dhoni Bar Beach. The day is filled with festivities, starting with a Management Cocktail and Christmas Carol. As night falls, guests gather for the Xmas Gala Dinner at Kilhi, accompanied by live music by the band. Christmas cookies are even delivered to guest rooms, making it a sweet surprise.
New Year’s Eve Extravaganza:
As the year draws to a close, Canareef Resort knows how to bid farewell to the old and welcome the new in style. The New Year’s Eve Gala Dinner at Kilhi is a grand affair, complemented by music from the band at Dhoni Bar. Guests can look forward to Balinese Dance, Table Draws, Room Draws, Raffle Draws, the crowning of Mr. and Mrs. Canareef.
The Seasonal Program at Canareef Resort Maldives is more than a series of events; it’s a journey through moments of joy, relaxation, adventure, and cultural immersion. It’s an invitation to explore the depths of the Indian Ocean, dance under the stars, and relish the flavors of the Maldives. With Canareef, every day is a celebration, and every night is filled with magic.
So, whether you seek adventure in the ocean’s depths, a leisurely stroll on the beach, or a night of celebration under the stars, Canareef Resort Maldives has it all. This seasonal program is a testament to Canareef’s commitment to creating unforgettable memories for its guests.
It’s a time for guests to embrace the magic of the Maldives, a time to create cherished moments, and a time to savor every moment.
Amari Raaya Maldives unveils an extensive Festive Season programme
The new luxury destination resort nestled in the heart of the Indian Ocean, is delighted to announces its festive programme, taking place between 23rd December 2023 – 1st January 2024. The jewel in the crown of this year’s festivities is an exclusive New Year’s Eve DJ set by none other than music superstar Marvin Humes.
Amari Raaya Maldives is thrilled to welcome guests looking to celebrate the festive season in an idyllic island castaway paradise. From lavish feasts and leisurely poolside afternoons to exhilarating adventures, lively party nights, mesmerising entertainment, and so much more, Amari Raaya Maldives has something to inspire everyone to create lasting memories.
Guests can indulge in an array of exhilarating experiences curated around an “When East Meets West” concept. Western traditions such as decorating a grand Christmas tree, spotting Santa and festive craft sessions, combine with Maldivian experiences such as a sunset cruise, learning traditional dance, and sumptuous cookery classes, all set against the island’s breathtaking beauty and warm tropical climate – creating an unforgettable festive experience.
Key highlights include of the festive programme include:
• Savour the delightful flavours of the holiday season with themed dinner, gastronomic journey and gala dinners.
• Daily dance class: Kick off your shoes and let the rhythm of the Maldives sweep you away. Join our Maldivian dance tutor as you groove to the tribal beats of traditional boduberu drums or other themed dance classes across the festive period. There will be a range of different themed dance classes taking place on different days.
• Cooking classes: Join Amari expert chefs in daily creative, themed and gourmet workshops and master classes
• Christmas tree decoration at Village Square (23 December): Embrace the festive spirit with joyful Christmas tree decorating event
• Christmas Eve (24 December): Events including a Christmas painting session, traditional Maldivian cookery class and a joyous Christmas tree lighting ceremony and cocktail party. The celebration continues with Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on the beach, featuring live music and dedicated kids’ corner. Later in the evening, join the Christmas Beach Party with DJ and fire dancers for a stylish Christmas welcome
• Christmas Day (25 December) : Enjoy family time together with Christmas craft session and a lavish Christmas Lunch Buffet at Amaya Food Gallery, our open-air dining hub. In the evening join the Christmas Day Cocktail party at Ampers&nd roof-top relishing cocktails and gourmet canapes.
• Amari Raaya Arts and Crafts Festival (27 December) : Prepare to be captivated by a world of local artistic expression as you explore a diverse range of creativity featuring live painting, craft bazaar, interactive workshops and many more. The Art and Craft festival will be a celebration of creativity, culture and an enriching experience
• Grand Maldivian Night(27 December): Experience vibrant spirit and rich cultural heritage of Maldives in Amaya Food Gallery. This celebration will showcase local traditions, flavours, music and dance.
• Amari Raaya Street Market and Food Festival (28 December): Embark in a culinary adventure and explore the vibrant street market, diverse selection of street food stalls, music, arts and culture
• Amari Raaya Super Heroes Battle (29 December) – Join us for an unforgettable and fun Superheroes Show that will leave you on the edge of your seat! Get ready for an evening of heroics, villainy and epic battles that will ignite your imagination.
• New Year Celebration: Get ready for a sensational New Year’s celebration that brings together the best of both worlds with the “East Meets West” Beach Gala Dinner Party. This event promises a fusion of culinary delights, vibrant entertainment with acrobatic and fire show, against a breathtaking beachfront setting. To welcome 2024 in incredible style, esteemed music super star Marvin Humes, DJ for Capital FM and the former ‘The Voice’ UK presenter will spin the tunes for the ultimate party in paradise and the perfect way to celebrate the start of the New Year.
Whether you’re looking for a romantic getaway, a family holiday, or a celebration with friends, Amari Raaya Maldives is the perfect destination to experience the magic of the festive season.
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton, whisks up the Festive Season with Christmas Cake-Mixing Ceremony
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton where every moment is a celebration, and every experience is naturally wonderful, is all set to transport guests into a festive wonderland. The warmth of the season was welcomed with a heartfelt Christmas cake-mixing ceremony. Nestled in the heart of paradise, this SAiisational event marks the beginning of the holiday season, inviting guests to embark on a delightful journey filled with magic, joy, and the sweet aroma of Christmas.
Against the backdrop of the turquoise waters and pristine beaches, SAii Lagoon Maldives invited guests to participate in the homely tradition of Christmas cake mixing. The ceremony, infused with heartfelt moments, creates a magical atmosphere, setting the stage for a season of celebrations. As families and friends come together to mix and mingle, the resort unveiled a festive lineup of activities, including a beach Christmas party, a kids’ Christmas party with a special visit from the North Pole, and a delectable Christmas brunch that promises both joy and flavor. The resort’s calendar is filled with a series of delightful events, leading up to the New Year, ensuring that every guest experiences the true spirit of the holidays, the SAiiway.
With the spirit of the Christmas season, the SAii Lagoon Maldives also has a surprise Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale lined up from the 24th of November till the 27th of November offering exclusive and limited-time holiday discounts valid for travel till 31st of October 2024. Unwrap the joys of this holiday season through the website and bring your Maldives holiday dream closer to you.
News6 days ago
Raffles Maldives Meradhoo and Maldives National University forge partnership for human resources development
Lifestyle1 week ago
Supermodels Jasmine Tookes, Shanina Shaik and Kelsey Merritt enjoy luxurious getaway at Nova Maldives
Places To Go1 week ago
Escape to paradise: A review of Amari Raaya Maldives
News3 days ago
Sheraton Maldives announces spectacular Festive Artisan Market: A day of culture, creativity, and community
Awards1 week ago
Amari Raaya Maldives receives Golden Travel Award for Best New Luxury Resort Maldives 2023
News2 days ago
Angsana Velavaru welcomes new Executive Assistant Manager for Food and Beverage; ready to enhance culinary experience for “Festive Moments in our Hearts”
Action1 week ago
Visit Maldives collaborates with Surf Session and Kyllian Guerin to promote the Maldives as a leading surf destination
Celebration6 days ago
SAii Lagoon Maldives, Curio Collection by Hilton, whisks up the Festive Season with Christmas Cake-Mixing Ceremony