Gili Lankanfushi hosts wellness programme with visiting practitioner Fah Chanettee
Gili Lankanfushi is hosting a special wellness programme this November with visiting practitioner Fah Chanettee.
The month-long wellness programme conducted by Fah Chanettee includes:
- Five Senses: Sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch are basic perception to sense the world around us. Stimulating all senses will promote their ability to become more sensitive and intelligent. Focusing on face and skull areas by using pull, pinch and press techniques along with exceptional herbal oil to enhance all senses while relieving stress, migraine and facial sculpture from muscle tension.
- Back Moving: From the belief of traditional Chinese medicine, the Bladder Meridian is the longest and the most complex Yang meridian. It starts from the eyelid and travels across the head, then goes down along the spine. Uses cupping, moving on the back to separate skin and muscle that stimulate parasympathetic nervous system. This will create energy flow along Bladder Meridian, giving you a calm and peaceful sensation. It also helps to relieve tension and symptoms such as headache, backache and urinary problems.
- ME Remedy: Muscle tension is caused by many factors. For example, a typical backache might happen from back muscle itself, but many times it comes from legs and abdominal muscle. Knowing the right cause helps to deal effectively with the problem. Consultation to personalise your body remedy, by combining the diversity of massage skills and techniques to release and relieve symptoms for well-being.
- Go with the Flow: Specialised form of massage that improves your body’s fluid (blood and lymph) circulation. Promote transport system, which passes oxygen and nutrients through the tissues, while removing waste products from the body. Uses MLD technique as well as light, rhythmical and very precise hand movements, pressures and sequences on neck, face and legs. The massage works at skin level to influence the direction and speed of fluid flow.
- Tummy Truth: You might not know that the stomach is our second brain! If you have ever “gone with your gut” to make a decision or felt “butterflies in your stomach” when nervous, you are likely getting signals from an unexpected source: your second brain. Hidden in the walls of digestive system, this “brain in your gut” is revolutionising medicine’s understanding of the links between digestion, mood, health and even the way you think. Pressure applied over the abdominal area will physically stimulate and function the digestive system and second brain. Not only does it relieve tension and improve lymph flow, but your emotions will also be purified.
- Colouring Chakra: Colour therapy to balance the vibration and energy of chakras that have been disturbed by disease or distress. Each chakra controls particular organs, which have their own colour. Consultation to explore inner balance in order to match the colours that suit you. Works with visual and non-visual energies of the colour to reflect and balance each individual’s personal light body. This results in the promotion of inner peace and healing of aura and energy imbalance as well as helps in restoring physical well-being.
- Mirror Mirror: Have you ever noticed that your feet look a lot like your body figure? Actually your body and feet reflect each other like the mirror. Certain parts of the foot reflect certain parts of your body. By working on the feet, you are treating your whole body. Using thumb and finger pressure on reflect points will create homeostasis and body healing itself. For the best result, personalised advise will be provided after each session.
With over 10 years in the wellness field, Fah has explored naturally motivated approaches from around the world, including herbal medicines and nutrition, a wide range of Eastern and Western massage techniques as well as holistic, energy healing and Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyanga and Shirobhyanga, Mukha Shirodara, Indian head massage, reflexology, manual lymphatic drainage, aromatherapy, reiki, Aura-Somo and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Fah’s healing therapies focus on stimulating the five senses, promoting energy flow along the bladder meridian, balancing the chakras through colour therapy and healing energy and aura imbalance.
Set on the private island of Lankanfushi in the North Male Atoll, Gili Lankanfushi Maldives is an intimate coral island in a sparkling lagoon, with jetties threading across the water out to spacious villa accommodations, where ultimate privacy can be found. This luxury resort is just a 20-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport.
At Gili Lankanfushi, an idyllic personal hideaway is one of 45 spacious, rustic overwater villas crafted from natural wood and glass. A palette of sparkling blues paints the horizon, the ocean stretching to infinity wherever on the island. The open design, with indoor and outdoor living space, allows guests the freedom to be themselves, the sound of the sea and warm breeze soothing all senses.