The Residence Maldives celebrates fifth anniversary with special offer
The Residence by Cenizaro has announced a special offer to celebrate its fifth anniversary.
The exclusive FIVE deal is only available for bookings made in September for stays from September 1 to November 30.
Rates start at USD 555++ per night with a minimum stay of five nights, and includes:
- Complimentary meal plan upgrade (from Bed and Breakfast to Half Board or from Standard All-Inclusive to Premium All-Inclusive)
- Celebratory bottle of sparkling wine on arrival
- 50-minute couple’s spa at The Spa by Clarins, once during stay
- Five-course anniversary dinner at overwater specialty restaurant The Falhumaa, once during stay
- Complimentary rental of snorkelling equipment
- Complimentary rental of kayaks and stand-up paddle board (excluding lesson fees)
- Complimentary sunrise and sunset yoga classes at The Spa by Clarins
- Complimentary access to the fitness centre, and use of sauna and steam room
- Complimentary ironing of five items per guest once during stay
Domestic transfers are not included in the package, and are chargeable at USD 350 per adult, USD 290 per child aged between two and 12 years, and USD 80 per infant. Prices are also subject to 10 percent service charge, 12 percent GST and a Green Tax of USD 6 per person per night.
Awarded the Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor consecutively since its opening in 2012, The Residence Maldives lies on the unspoilt southern island of Falhumaafushi in the Gaafu Alifu atoll.
The intimate retreat located just 20 kilometres north of the equator offers 94 beach-front and overwater villas. Designed to complement its surroundings and provide a sense of place, the villas have been created using natural materials and are decorated with local artefacts.
The Spa by Clarins is the only one of its kind in the Maldives, and offers a range of treatments created exclusively for the hotel and a place to escape – it sits out on a jetty in the lagoon. Other facilities include water sports, a fitness centre, kids club and excursions to nearby islands.
The diving surrounding the resort is exceptional, and its PADI five star certified dive centre offers all level of snorkelers and scuba divers the opportunity to discover the unspoilt coral reefs and rich marine life of the southern Maldivian atoll.