Escape to Maldives this Eid: Marriott Bonvoy resorts offer delightful packages
As Eid al-Adha approaches shortly, those looking to celebrate the occasion will find respite from the heat at these four resorts in the Maldives.
JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa, W Maldives, Sheraton Full Moon Resort & Spa and The Westin Miriandhoo Resort are inviting guests to unwind in the beauty of the Maldives, soaking in picturesque island retreats paired with culinary affairs at the stunning resorts.
Accessible by speedboat or seaplane from Velana International Airport, Male, each of the Marriott Bonvoy Portfolio resorts in Maldives are located on their own private island. This provides guests with an escape like no other, unveiling the magic of the Indian Ocean.
There’s something for everyone, whether guests are looking for a family getaway with the children, a romantic destination for an unforgettable honeymoon, a wellness retreat, an opportunity to swim in tune with the best of marine life or just soak in the sun and waves.
Get ready to create memorable moments with your loved ones this Eid in the midst of tropical palm trees and emerald waters of the Indian Ocean.
JW Marriott Maldives
Located on Vagaru Island, Shaviyani Atoll, JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa presents everything one needs for a luxurious stress-free family vacation and inspires guests to be fully present in the spirit of togetherness with loved ones.
The resort features 60 beach and overwater villas, all with private pools, spacious wooden decks and a wide array of amenities.
Eclectic dining experiences are offered throughout the resort’s five dining venues, three full service bars, a wine room which housed 1,200 wine collections, and private beach dinners.
The Eid Package includes an exclusively crafted Eid Dinner during your stay (valid from July 20 to 25). Savour the all-time favourite menu items like assorted mezze, tandoori lobster, chicken pita pockets, angus kofta, lamb qorma, um ali and halawat ones as you indulge in the luxurious setting of Aailaa restaurant, overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The Eid Getaway at JW Marriott Maldives Resort & Spa includes:
- Minimum stay of five nights
- Daily buffet breakfast at Aailaa restaurant
- Special Eid dinner once during stay
- Daily lunch or dinner at Aailaa restaurant
- One time Arabic cooking class for your family with the chefs
- Bodu Beru drums performance on 1st day of Eid
For more information and bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference ‘JW EID Special’. T&C apply.
Located in North Ari Atoll, W Maldives is a luxury private island resort setting the stage to fuel the guests’ lust for life.
The five-star resort features six restaurants and bars, a pampering AWAY Spa and the world beneath the waves at DOWN UNDER with reef sharks in the best house reef of the Maldives.
This Eid, W Maldives has your back with their all-inclusive package, W GOT YOU COVERED!
The Eid Getaway at W Maldives includes:
- Daily buffet breakfast at KITCHEN
- Daily three-course lunch and dinner in designated restaurant for two
- Unlimited beverages from the All-Inclusive Beverages List served in all restaurants and bars, only during the designated service hours
- Complimentary in-room W MIX BAR for non-alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary non-motorised activities and snorkekling gear
Click here to book now.
Situated on a private island in North Male Atoll, Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is accessible by a complimentary 15-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport, making it an attractive destination for those who prefer brief travel.
Offering seven restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, a tennis court, a 24-hour gym and plenty of on-island activities including Sheraton’s signature Side-by-Side Family Programme, the resort is the picturesque destination for honeymooners, families with young children or teens and solo travellers alike.
The resort has a curated full board package for this Eid.
The Eid Getaway at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa includes:
- Daily breakfast at Feast
- Lunch buffet at Feast or two-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage, Kakuni Hut, or Masala Hut
- Dinner buffet at Feast or three-course menu at ChopstiX, Anchorage Bar, or Masala Hut
- A $45 supplement is applicable for dinner in Baan Thai or Sea Salt
- Inclusive of daily use of snorkelling gear, stand-up paddle-board and kayaks and use of tennis court and equipment
- Complimentary round-trip speed boat transfer to/from Velana International Airport
Click here to book now.
The Westin Maldives
Nestled on a beautiful coral island of the Baa Atoll, a designated UNESCO Biosphere Reserve site, guests of The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort can experience a tranquil wellness escape with uninterrupted ocean and pristine turquoise lagoon views.
The idyllic setting for romance, family hideouts, gastronomy and well-being, the five-star resort invites you to celebrate this Eid by reconnecting with yourself or with your girlfriends whilst exploring the many wonders of the beautiful coral island with their Mindful Living package.
The Eid Getaway at The Westin Maldives Miriandhoo Resort includes:
- Daily healthy breakfast at Island Kitchen for two
- Daily 60-minute Wellness session as per schedule
- Daily 60-minute spa treatment for two during the stay
- Use of snorkelling equipment and ocean kayaks (up to two hours)
- Access to WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio
- Access to Westin Family Kids Club
Click here to book now.
To know more about the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio resorts in Maldives click here. Marriott Bonvoy members can also enjoy a variety of benefits across resort facilities like food and beverage as well as spa savings.