Summer Island Maldives thanks frontline health workers with two-week holiday giveaway
Summer Island Maldives is giving away a free holiday package to frontline healthcare professionals around the world to say thank you for their heroic work looking after people during the current coronavirus pandemic.
To express their heartfelt gratitude and appreciation to all the frontline healthcare workers for their noble contributions and sacrifices, Summer Island is giving away an amazing 14 nights fully paid vacation for two adults.
The giveaway is open for all active frontline healthcare workers worldwide, and includes
- Two weeks’ accommodation in a Water Villa for two adults
- International flights for two adults on economy class
- Return transfer to the resort
- All-inclusive meals and drinks
- Two spa treatments
- A special beach dinner
- A sand bank excursion
- A sunset cruise
- Selected water sports activities
You can nominate a frontline healthcare worker who you think deserves a good vacation. If you are an active frontline worker, you can also nominate yourself.
Here’s how to enter:
- Follow @summer.island.maldives on Instagram
- Like the giveaway post on @summer.island.maldives
- Share the giveaway post on your story
- Tag a frontline worker you’re nominating and leave a comment for them along with the tag (you can tag more than one person, but in separate comments)
- If you are nominating yourself, simply tag your name and mention where you work
- The nominated person should also be following @summer.island.maldives on Instagram to enter the giveaway
- Tell your friends to nominate too
The giveaway is open until the end of June. The winner will be chosen through a random draw and will be announced and contacted via direct message within 10 days of the announcement.
Summer Island Maldives, located on Ziyaaraifushi, is one of the first resorts in the Maldives.
In 1996, Kaimoo group acquired Ziyaaraifushi and rebranded it as Summer Island Village. In 2015, the island was rebuilt entirely and rebranded as Summer Island Maldives.
The island is located in North Male atoll and is a 40-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airpot
Summer Island Maldives was recently awarded the prestigious Holiday Check Gold Award for being one of Maldives’ most popular resorts. It was also awarded South Asia’s Leading Beach Resort and Maldives’ Leading Beach Resort titles at the 2017, 2018 and 2019 South Asian Travel Awards (SATA).