Jumeirah Vittaveli offers private beach holiday with new Royal Residence
Jumeirah Vittaveli has launched its Royal Residence, offering guests the opportunity to create unforgettable memories with a luxury private beach holiday in Maldives.
Dozens of guests, including government officials, and tourism and hospitality industry professionals, gathered at the Royal Residence Thursday evening for an inaugural party that saw a range of entertainment items. Flanked by top officials from the Dubai-based Jumeirah group and Jumeirah Vittaveli, Maldives vice president Abdulla Jihad officially inaugurated the residence.
Set on the far end of the island, the Royal Residence offers the ultimate privacy and tranquillity. Exquisite choice and seamless service shape this private island paradise, where every element has been uniquely created and designed.
The Royal Residence comprises five bedrooms and six bathrooms, spanning over 3,500 square metres. The host enjoys the beautifully designed Sanctuary while family and friends share one of two luxury one-bedroom Villas and the two-storey, two-bedroom Guest House. Two private pools and a sunken lounge area provide plenty of space to enjoy quality time together.
The Residence’s living and dining pavilion leads out onto an expansive deck wrapped around a designer pool. A sunken lounge is surrounded by a fragrant lily pond, looking out over the ocean.
Beachside dining for 16 guests is available at the Residence’s private restaurant overlooking the private lagoon.
Facilities available at the Royal Residence:
- 3,500 square metres of privacy
- 5 bedrooms in 4 separate villas
- 2 private pools
- Separate Living & Dining Pavilion
- Dedicated Teppanyaki Restaurant
- Overwater bar
- Dedicated Chauffeur & buggy
- Private Talise™ spa
- Private gym by LifeFitness™
- Fully stocked kitchen by nolte™
- Separate service accommodation
- CIP Lounge service at the airport upon arrival
- Private luxury return transfer
- Daily breakfast served in the Residence or restaurant
- Daily early evening champagne and canapés
- 3 hours of spa treatments per stay at the private spa located in the Sanctuary
- 24-hour Resident Butler service
- Personal Fitness Trainer service
- Non-motorised water sports equipment
- Daily laundry service for up to 15 pieces
Located a short 20-minute ride on board a luxurious motorised catamaran from capital, Jumeirah Vittaveli offers unmatched diversity, subtle luxury and personalised exploration, whether you are seeking a romantic getaway or an exotic destination for your family.
In addition to the newly launched Royal Residence, the resort comprises 89 villas and suites each with their own swimming pool and direct access to the beach or lagoon. The private and spacious villas are available with one or two bedrooms making them the ideal accommodation for both families and couples. Highlights are the free-standing Ocean Suites, located only a heartbeat away from the main island and accessible by complimentary boat service.