MMPRC launches the “Story of Maldives”
MMPRC officially launched the “Story of Maldives” campaign 2017/2018 today. The “Story of Maldives” is a sponsored integrated marketing campaign planned for execution for the years 2017 and 2018. This campaign will consist of never before seen activities undertaken by MMPRC as well as many co-creation, guerrilla marketing and online based elements.
The campaign is aimed to create a powerful emotional connection and love towards the Maldivian culture and people which no direct/indirect competitor can lay claim to.
The various components of this campaign that will be integrated and interlinked are intended to convey, untold as well as popular cultural stories of the Maldives, its people, adventures, music, traditional games and our natural assets to visitors/public in a creative process, which includes their active engagement and contribution.
This campaign will consist of 15 integrated components:
- Stories of Maldives – Dhivehi Vaahaka (Online Video Series with a Local Partner)
- Memoirs of Maldivians – Dhivehinnge’ Dhulunn (Online Video Series with a Local Partner)
- Adventures of Maldives – Dhivehi Aahitha (Facebook Competition)
- Children of Maldives – Leynaaru (Online Video Series with a Local Partner)
- Melodies of Maldives by Nashid’s Children (Nish, Nash and Izy) – Dhivehi Raagu (Facebook Competition)
- Games of Maldives – Dhivehi Kulhivaru Vaahaka (Online Video Series with a Local Partner)
- Personal Travel Experiences – Magey Dhathuru (Facebook Competition)
- Sandbank Futsal Match Video Shoot (Partnership with FAM)
- Creative Live Marketing Events
- Destination Video 2017
- Desktop Calendar Wallpapers
- Expansion of Social Media Presence
- Celebrity Press Trips
- Mobile Game App Development (Partnership with a mobile game developer)
- Merchandising Partnership (Phone Cover Creation with a local partner)