Dusit Thani Maldives Introduces Family Escapade Package
Maldives Promotion House – Dusit Thani Maldives has launched a fun-packed ‘Family Escapade’ accommodation package offering barefoot luxury, time out for adults and plenty of fun for children. The package is valid from 1st May to 22nd December 2012.
The Maldives is becoming ever more popular as a family destination. It not only offers island-living at its best, with year-round sunshine, warm water, watersports, top dive sites and a safe environment, but also a wonderful opportunity for family bonding.
Dusit Thani Maldives invites families to visit their beautiful resort in Baa Atoll with its ‘Family Escapade’ promotion. The package includes the spectacular private beach villa or beach residence, exciting kids’ programmes and a myriad of marine activities including a special trip of discovery snorkelling the crystal clear waters with Dusit Thani Maldives’s resident marine Biologist Lauren Arthur.
The package starts from just USD 740+++ per villa per night with welcome drinks and cold/hot towel upon arrival. A dedicated butler will be provided throughout the stay and a complimentary seaplane transfers for children under 12 years of age (up to 2 children) is included. A baby cot or extra bed for child sharing room with parents is provided complimentary of the hotel.
Other inclusive are:
- A Complimentary breakfast for family (extra supplement applies for the 3rd child applies)
- ‘Finding Nemo and Friends’ for the family. After an educational talk, our marine biologist will take the family to meet Nemo and his friends
- Cupcake decorating lessons for children
- A complimentary lunch for the family (once per stay)
- Complimentary ice cream and selected fruit juices for children at poolside throughout the stay
- Special turn down with cookies and milk for children
Additionally, a maximum of 2 children under 12 years of age are valid for the complimentary package. If guests have a third children travelling on the same trip, a supplementary seaplane transfer of USD 100+++ per person for children above 12 years of age will be charged.