The 23-year old actress who had a phenomenal year with three hit films released, took time off from the beaches to share some of her holiday snaps with the fans on social media.
She wrote “Moments rather than possessions are the true treasures of life !Heading to the exotic Maldives for a family holiday” and added “Sending you bright happy kisses from the holiday!!! Love you all ?”
Chef David Hemmerle at InterContinental Maldives’ The Lighthouse this festive season
Chef David Hemmerle, a leading chef originally from France and now based in Moscow, will be visiting InterContinental Maldives Maamunagau Resort and taking over The Lighthouse restaurant in December.
The Lighthouse has a 360-degree view of the resort and the sparkling Indian Ocean below, offering the finest seasonal ingredients and seafood.
The collaboration with Chef Hemmerle promises to elevate the resort’s culinary experience, providing guests with a diverse range of carefully crafted and delectable dishes that showcase Hemmerle’s culinary skills.
Known for his work in Michelin-rated restaurants in Europe and Asia, Hemmerle has over 30 years of experience in fine dining at the likes of the Four Seasons in Moscow and the Cristal Room Baccarat (Mercury Group), all of which has helped develop a deep understanding of the tastes of metropolitan gourmet cuisine, combined with a rich experience in Michelin-rated restaurants.
Chef Hemmerle will bring the flair and refinement of his homeland’s cuisine to the resort this winter, cooking with creativity & complex techniques and the finest local ingredients.
Amari Raaya Maldives unveils RAAYA: Luxurious private yacht for unforgettable seafaring experiences
Amari Raaya Maldives, the luxury destination resort nestled in the heart of the Indian Ocean, has introduced its latest addition to redefine the concept of opulent escapades – the extraordinary private yacht, Raaya.
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime as Raaya promises an unparalleled castaway paradise experience. This 20.98-metre luxury yacht, accommodating up to 20 guests across 4 cabins, beckons those seeking the epitome of luxury and style on the open seas.
- Tailored Experiences: Raaya can be requested for an array of bespoke experiences, from full-day private charters with VIP services including an on-board private chef and waiter, to exclusive ‘Chasing the Sunset’ evening cruises featuring breathtaking golden sunsets. Alternatively, revel in the romance of a Champagne breakfast, whilst the sun-kissed morning unfolds against the gently lapping ocean. As the day transitions to night, savour the magic of a private dinner on the upper deck, where every detail is curated to perfection. Raaya provides the vessel for unforgettable memories, where each sip and bite is a celebration of life’s finest moments.
- Arrive and Depart in Luxury: Transform the ordinary into the extraordinary as Raaya is available for charter for private airport transfers. Seamlessly blending sophistication and comfort, guests can ensure their luxurious castaway journey begins from the moment they touch-down in Male and continues as they depart back for the airport after their stay at Amari Raaya Maldives.
- Luxury Beyond Compare: Guests can indulge in a world of luxury with spacious, elegantly appointed cabins, providing stunning sea views and personalised services. The yacht features state-of-the-art technology, a fully stocked bar, and a highly experienced crew committed to ensuring the ultimate comfort for guests stepping onboard.
- Culinary Delights: Savour delectable culinary creations prepared by world-class chefs. Gourmet dining experiences unfold under the stars on deck and in stylish dining areas, creating an atmosphere of refined elegance.
- Secluded Castaway Adventures: Dive into crystal-clear waters, explore vibrant coral reefs, snorkel alongside diverse marine life, or relax on secluded beaches accessible only by Raaya. Every day promises a new adventure in untouched natural beauty.
- Wellness Oasis: Guests can unwind and rejuvenate with selected spa treatments carried out by a personal spa therapist and even enjoy yoga sessions with the azure blue waters as a backdrop.
Whether chartering for a private airport transfer or creating unforgettable memories with champagne breakfasts and private dinners on the upper deck, Raaya stands as the epitome of luxury, inviting guests to step aboard and be captivated by a world of opulence and adventure.
Amari Raaya Maldives, which opened this year on 1st August 2023, is a luxurious destination resort committed to providing unparalleled experiences in the heart of the Indian Ocean. With the launch of Raaya, the resort continues to set new standards for unforgettable moments, style, and a personalised service. Raaya adds to the wealth of activities and experiences already on offer at Amari Raaya Maldives, from diving with the certified PADI instructors to spot the local sea turtles – or swimming with whale sharks, paddle-boarding, jet-skiing or kayaking. As well as a multitude of sport facilities, the resort also offers two pools, a gym, mini-golf, paddle tennis, wild mangrove forest trails and sky-high watchtower views.
Vakkaru Maldives crowned Leading Luxury Honeymoon Resort 2023
In a remarkable testament to its unparalleled commitment to romantic luxury, multi-award-winning island sanctuary Vakkaru Maldives has been named the World’s Leading Luxury Honeymoon Resort 2023 at the prestigious 30th Annual World Travel Awards, for the fourth consecutive year. This significant accolade reflects the resort’s dedication to crafting bespoke, unforgettable experiences for couples in one of the world’s most enchanting destinations.
Set against the breathtaking canvas of the Indian Ocean, the resort’s secluded setting in the Baa Atoll, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, offers an exquisite blend of natural beauty, sophisticated elegance, and personalised service. Honeymooners seeking next-level indulgence find their perfect sanctuary in one of the luxury beach or overwater villas. Imagine waking up to endless ocean views from your private infinity pool and, at dusk, breathtaking sunsets painting the sky in vibrant hues.
If you ever leave the comfort of your villa, you’ll find an array of exciting resort experiences and your butler stands ready to cater to your every whim, ensuring your honeymoon is a seamless symphony of unforgettable experiences. Six alfresco restaurants, two bars, and a wine cellar serve a range of international cuisines in idyllic settings, while the opulent over-water Merana Spa refreshes and relaxes the body, mind and soul with an extensive list of indulgent experiences. Other romantic dining experiences can be customised according to your preference – by the beach, on the secluded sandbank, on a luxury yacht, or even in the middle of the jungle and in the Organic Garden. Each activity is crafted to enrich your stay with memorable experiences.
Vakkaru Maldives is not just a honeymooners’ paradise but also a dream destination to say ‘I do’ or renew your vows. The island sanctuary’s bespoke wedding service allows couples to tie the knot in a setting straight out of a fairy tale, organised by an expert team that ensures every couple can find the perfect way to celebrate their union in one of the most romantic destinations on earth.
“Receiving this award for the fourth consecutive year is an honour and a reminder of our commitment to providing exceptional experiences. We are dedicated to continuous improvement and innovation, ensuring that every couple’s stay is nothing short of magical,” said Iain McCormack, General Manager of Vakkaru Maldives. “We extend our heartfelt gratitude to our guests for their continued support and the World Travel Awards for this prestigious recognition. We look forward to welcoming couples from across the globe and creating more unforgettable honeymoon and wedding experiences.”
News1 week ago
Manta Air elevates to new heights with international flights to India starting from 2024
Celebration1 week ago
Milaidhoo Maldives: Seven years of luxury and tranquility in paradise
Celebration2 days ago
Embrace Glitz & Glam at SO/ Maldives: The epitome of sophisticated festivities
News1 week ago
OUTRIGGER Maldives introduces exclusive private island retreat for discerning guests
Celebration1 week ago
Embrace the Festive Season at Canareef Resort Maldives
Action1 week ago
Umair Badheeu sets new, national freediving record at AIDA Philippines National Championship
Celebration5 days ago
Endless Fun in the Winter Sun at Cora Cora Maldives
News1 week ago
Patina Maldives achieves EarthCheck Silver Certification for 2023