Vilamendhoo Island Resort introduces enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package
Vilamendhoo Island Resort and Spa has introduced an enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package.
The package includes:
- Unlimited ‘all you can eat’ special snack menu including pizzas and burgers from 10am to 7pm, served in Bonthi Bar and Sunset Bar
- Ice-cream can be enjoyed at Boashi Bar
- Unlimited ‘all you can drink’ blended drinks (milkshakes and smoothies)
- Minibar juice and assorted snacks
- One Dhangethi island excursion, scheduled regularly
The package does not cover:
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above
- Beverages from room service, gift shops, minibar items, sports centre and excursions not listed above
- Beverages not listed above, such as other liquors, liqueurs, premium selections of wine on the menu and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
“Spend your days in tropical paradise with fewer worries and more value. Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, the most popular resort for an unforgettable adventure, has made improvements to the All Inclusive Plus package, offering you the chance to enjoy more out of your experience,” an announcement by the resort read.
“Whether an intimate retreat with a loved one or fun vacation with family and friends, thepackage caters for your delicious buffet meals, a wide selection of beverages and fun activities to enjoy throughout your stay – the best choice for any holidaymaker.”
Located in South Ari Atoll and accessible by a scenic 25-minute seaplane transfer, Vilamendhoo is surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, an excellent house reef and long stretches of white, sandy beach. The resort offers accommodation in 184 rooms, including 30 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 30 Jacuzzi Beach Villas, 111 Beach Villas and 13 Garden Rooms.