The Art of doing nothing experience at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Maldives
Maldives.net.mv – Offering true barefoot luxury, the Maldives is the ideal antidote to the daily stress of modern life. These idyllic islands, surrounded by the turquoise Indian Ocean, are perfect for visitors to rejuvenate their mind, nurture their body and nourish their soul.
Banyan Tree, as one of the world’s leaders in spa and wellness, has taken this philosophy to the next level, engaging guests to discover the Art of Doing Nothing and in turn feel empowered by a genuine state of pure relaxation.
Banyan Tree’s ‘Art of Doing Nothing’ concept encourages guests to develop a sense of mindfulness, to become more centered and balanced; where by focusing on the surrounding nature and peace, they can learn to alleviate anxiety and stress. The concept reflects the core Banyan Tree values of creating a ‘Sanctuary of the Senses’ across all of its resorts. The island-sanctuary of Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru is an ideal cocoon to explore the Art of Doing Nothing, a boutique resort where private pool villas, a vast expanse of crystal-clear ocean and a white-powder sand beach are the equivalent to a ‘do not disturb’ sign.
On arrival, guests immediately dive into this peaceful oasis as they step off their speed boat onto the resort’s shore barefoot, (shoes are discouraged on the island during this special week of rejuvenation). A personal villa host is on hand to guide guests into a blissful lull, taking care of all their needs.
A daily check up by the villa host will ensure guests are embracing the Art of Doing Nothing. Villa hosts will gently monitor guests’ stress levels, encouraging them to disconnect from electronic devices and connect to nature instead. On request, guests can ask for a TV-free villa, instead plenty of books and board games will be made available, whilst a panorama of sand and sea offers a daily real-life feature film on their doorstep.
The ‘Art of Doing Nothing’ experience has been created to allow guests to focus on their own wellbeing, to relax and recharge; to engage with nature at their own pace. There are no deadlines or targets to reach; breakfast, lunch and dinner can be taken anytime in the privacy of their own villa. The experience, over six nights or more, helps guests to become more centered through meditation and yoga, complemented by daily massages in their villa or on the beach. There’s an in-villa barbeque with a private chef, a star gazing master class on the beach, the chance to get close to marine life with a spot of snorkeling as well as discounts to enjoy additional massages at the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa; culminating in a sunset cruise with canapés and Champagne.
The Art of Doing Nothing Experience at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru starts at USD$ 1,583* per couple per night and includes:
- Accommodation in a Oceanview Pool Villa with a personal villa host consultation upon arrival, daily check-ups and a personalized itinerary of activities
- In-villa check in with villa host
- Round-trip airport transfer by speedboat
- Full board basis including in-villa dining (excluding alcohol)
- A special in-villa BBQ dinner during the stay
- Daily 30 minute meditation sessions for two with a spa therapist – location subject to weather conditions
- Daily 15 minute in-villa neck and shoulder relaxation massage for two
- A private one-hour yoga session during the stay – location subject to weather conditions
- A star gazing master class on the beach – subject to weather conditions
- A personal guided snorkeling session in the lagoon (approximately 45 minutes)
- A private sunset cruise with Champagne & canapés for the couple during the stay (approximately 1 ½ hours)
- 20% discount for the couple to enjoy massages at Banyan Tree Spa during their stay plus 20% discount on Banyan Tree beauty products at the Gallery
*Subject to availability, package is based on two people staying at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru for a minimum of six nights including activities listed. Price includes taxes. Price does not include flights or any other services unless otherwise mentioned.
Valid for new bookings only, for stays from July 15, 2014 to October 30, 2014.
The Art of Doing Nothing experience cannot be combined with any other promotions or offers.