Kandima Maldives unveils ‘School of Rock’ festive programme
Kandima Maldives has announced a fist pumping ‘School of Rock’ schedule for the upcoming Christmas and New Year celebrations, taking guests back to the legendary era of rock ‘n’ roll with live performances from bands and DJs.
Mix pleasure and fitness with Beer Yoga sessions, get wet and wild with pool parties or enjoy a movie on the beach under the stars with your loved ones.
However you like your festival holidays, there will be something at Kandima to suit your tastes.
This year’s festive programme includes:
- Music from the high-octane British band, Chart Attack.
- Christmas tree lighting ceremony on December 22. After dinner, live music from Maldivian band The Kabans.
- A special Christmas Eve buffet at Flavour & Zest.
- Get creative with the Rocktail making camp and create those special mixes.
- Get your Rock groove on with unique different types of inking at the Tattoo Parlour. DO not worry, these are all temporary!
- Santa arrival on Christmas Day to hand out festive snacks to the little VIPs.
- Diving with Santa.
- A KULA art festival on December 28, where 20 local artists encourage guests to find their inner Picasso. There will also be a KULA colour fun run.
- KandimaRocks party on December 31 kicks, as both Zest and Flavour restaurants offer scrumptious all-you-can-eat buffet for dinner followed after party on the beach with Chart Attack and DJ Akram. What better way to end the year! The evening ends with an awesome firework display over the tropical lagoon.
- On January 1, a lavish Hangover Breakfast awaits all guests at Zest and Flavour restaurants, which will be followed by an awesome brunch taking place until 2.30pm.
- On January 6, an Orthodox Christmas Eve Barefoot BBQ on the beach.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from, all of which have a private terrace and endless tropical views to enjoy.
The four-star plus resort, which opened just over a year ago, has first class infrastructure, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. There is plenty to keep everyone occupied and the array of activities and events on offer is endless, including a huge choice of watersports, diving or snorkelling near the house reef, yoga, Zumba, bicycles, beach volleyball, petanque, arts and crafts lessons, and much more.
The island also offers one of the largest selection of F&B outlets in the country, with an incredible choice of ten restaurants and bars, all featuring unique and individual menus offering flavours of the world from Chinese and Japanese to authentic Maldivian and Mediterranean. So be it tropical or traditional, Kandima has something to suit everyone’s tastes.
For more information and booking, please visit kandima.com or contact the resort by phone +960 676 0077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.