Media partners announced for Maldives Business Awards 2019
Media partners have been announced for the Maldives Business Awards 2019.
At a ceremony held at Public Service Media (PSM) Sunday afternoon, Blazon Inc., organiser of the much-coveted business event of the year, signed partnership agreements with the associated media partners.
Partners of the event are:
- Public Service Media (PSM) – Broadcasting Partner
- Avas Online – Online Media Partner
- Maldives Business Standard – Business News Partner
- The islandchief – Exclusive Official Travel Tabloid Partner
- Maldives Business Review (MBR) – Business Magazine Partner
- Maldives Insider – Official Digital Media Partner
- Images.mv – Official Photography Partner
Introduced in 2018, the Maldives Business Awards recognises business excellence, and rewards local corporations and individuals for maintaining industry best practices as well as introducing revolutionary and innovative services.
Major objectives of the awards include recognising excellence and creating healthy competition amongst businesses, promoting innovation and business intelligence, showcasing outstanding achievements by business community, and recognising the process by individuals and businesses excelled in their respective sectors.
Entry window for this year’s edition was recently extended over technical issues to the event’s official website and upon request by potential contenders.
This year’s edition will have two new awards categories: People’s Choice Award for the Best Marketing Campaign of the Year, and the Best CSR Programme of the Year.
Winners of the Maldives Business Awards 2019 will be announced at a gala in December.