Veligandu Island Resort introduces enhanced All-Inclusive Plus package
Veligandu Island Resort and Spa has introduced an enhancedpackage.
The enhanced package includes:
- Unlimited ‘all you can eat’ special snack menu including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream between 10am and 7pm, served in the Thundi Bar
- Unlimited ‘all you can drink’ blended drinks (milkshakes and smoothies)
- Minibar orange and mixed fruit juice
- Minibar assorted snacks
The package does not cover:
- Food from other resort restaurants, room service, the gift shops and excursions
- Beverages from room service, the gift shops, minibar items not listed above, sports centre and excursions
- Beverage not listed above, such as other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the wine list and fresh fruit juice
- Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits)
“At Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, a holiday is much more than the destination. The warm and attentive service of our team, the wide range of amenities, as well as the best value for money offered, all contribute to your perfect stay on our little part of paradise,” an announcement by the resort read.
“We genuinely appreciate your guest feedback, especially on travel platforms such as TripAdvisor and HolidayCheck, and your comments on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. It is because we value your feedback so much that we are thrilled to announce the enhanced All Inclusive Plus package for our guests, starting from November 1, 2018.”
Veligandu, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and a long stretch of white sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Veligandu in North Ari Atoll. The resort, which is accessible by a scenic 20-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport, has 91 rooms, including 54 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 10 Water Villas, 16 Jacuzzi Beach Villas and 11 Beach Villas.