Voting for 2018 World Luxury Spa Awards begins with 14 Maldives nominations
Voting for 2018 World Luxury Spa Awards has begun, with 13 nominations from the Maldives.
Votes can be cast via the official website until May 1.
The spas nominated from the Maldives include:
- Aye Spa at Ayada Maldives
- Calm Spa and Salon at JA Manafaru Maldives
- Javvu Spa at Amilla Fushi
- Kihaa Spa at Kihaa Maldives
- Kokaa Spa at Kanuhura Maldives
- LUX* Me Spa at LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Spa Cenvaree at Centara Ras Fushi
- My Blend by Clarins spa at Velaa Private Island Maldives
- Sun Aqua Spa at Sun Aqua Vilu Reef
- Talise Spa at Jumeirah Vittaveli
- The Overwater Spa at Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
- The Spa at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- The Spa by Thlago at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
Winners will be announced at the 2018 World Luxury Spa Awards Gala to be held at the Galgorm Resort and Spa on July 14.
The World Luxury Spa Awards gives recognition and thanks to the luxury spa industry.
Setting benchmarks in quality, innovation and service for spas around the globe and established as the world’s leading Awards initiative for luxury spas, the World Luxury Spa Awards sets the spotlight on our spas, attracting the attention of global spa-goers and industry experts.
The annual awards are presented to luxury spas in 32 different categories on a country, regional, continent and global basis.