Gili Lankanfushi hosts October wellness programme with renowned consultant Khun Nont
Gili Lankanfushi is hosting renowned wellness consultant Khun Nont Suksee for a special wellness programme this October.
As part of the month long wellness programme conducted by Khun Nont, every guest is offered a complimentary 15-minute Body Balance consultation. Additionally, the programme includes:
- Private yoga session: 60-90 minute sessions.
- Hatha Vedic Massage: An experience recommended for those afflicted with tense, knotted, painful areas and specific injuries or posture concerns. Treatment includes muscle release, super stretching, trigger point and energy healing techniques.
- Detox Abdominal Healing Massage: A detoxifying abdominal massage which stimulates the digestive system using Taoist traditions of balancing the inner and outer forces, while balancing the Chi energy of the body.
- Euphoria Sound Healing Therapy: Tibetan Singing Bowls as well as chanting are chemically metabolised into ‘endogenous opiates’ that act on the body as internal painkillers and healing agent. The Himalayan Singing Bowls not only affect a great deal of physical healing, but also have far-reaching implications that occur on emotional and spiritual levels.
- Yogic Intestinal Cleanse: Detox and cleanse the digestive system in a natural and non-invasive way with Laghoo Shankhaprakshalana, combining five specific yoga postures with the drinking of six to eight glasses of lightly salted water.
- Balance Chakra: An effective treatment for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Balancing Chakra is administered by “lying on hands”, and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick. If it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
With 16 years of experience, Khun Nont’s renowned reputation for healing people has resulted in him being the most sought-after wellness consultant. Khun Nont offers mind and body therapies to help people regain health and well-being.
Set on the private island of Lankanfushi in the North Male Atoll, Gili Lankanfushi Maldives is an intimate coral island in a sparkling lagoon, with jetties threading across the water out to spacious villa accommodations, where ultimate privacy can be found. This luxury resort is just a 20-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport.
At Gili Lankanfushi, an idyllic personal hideaway is one of 45 spacious, rustic overwater villas crafted from natural wood and glass. A palette of sparkling blues paints the horizon, the ocean stretching to infinity wherever on the island. The open design, with indoor and outdoor living space, allows guests the freedom to be themselves, the sound of the sea and warm breeze soothing all senses.