Kuredu announces exclusive discount for couple’s spa treatments
Duniye Spa at Kuredu Island Resort and Spa has announced a special 15 percent discount on couple’s treatments for the month of July.
The special discount applies to the two couple’s treatment packages, Full Moon Magic and Honeymoon Indulgence, both of which been created to utilise a range of techniques that complement each other in generating a truly unforgettable experience.
The 135-minute Full Moon Magic package, which usually costs USD 428 is available for USD 364 this month. It includes:
- Asian-inspired foot ritual
- Balinese Massage
- Freshly prepared body polish
- Indulgent Indian head and foot massage
- Tropical Bath Infusion
- Healing Earth Bio Active Mini Facial
- Fruit platter complimented with champagne
- Spa gift for your spa experience at home
The 105-minute Honeymoon Indulgence package, which usually costs USD 349 is available for USD 297 this month. It includes:
- Asian-inspired foot ritual (for both)
- Balinese or Oriental massage (for her)
- Pinotage Body Polish (for her)
- Indian head massage (for her)
- Deep Tissue Back or Muscle Ease Massage (for him)
- Ginger-Lemongrass Body Polish (for him)
- Foot Massage (for him)
“The massages, beauty and wellness treatments, offered at Duniye Spa, are a fantastic way to relax and unwind, and often become a highlight of many of our guests’ stays. Our skilled therapists able to bring you to levels of relaxation and rejuvenation you never knew existed before,” the resort said, in an announcement.
“The couple’s treatments have been specifically designed to add a little romance to the relaxation, as you and your partner experience the magic together.”
Located on a 1,800 metre by 325 metre remote island in the northern atoll of Lhaviyani, Kuredu is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from the main airport. This 4.5-star resort has 383 rooms, including beach and water villas, making it the second largest resort in the Maldives.