Shangri-La’s Villingili resort introduces new all-inclusive package
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa in Maldives has introduced a new all-inclusive package.
The new package includes accommodation in a luxury private villa on full board basis, offering a wide range of cuisines across the resort’s three restaurants, an unlimited selection of beverages, unlimited non-motorised water sports and discounts across many other resort activities, including spa treatments at CHI, The Spa.
The new all-inclusive package starts from USD 729 on double occupancy per night basis and includes:
- Daily breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner for two at Javvu Restaurant or a credit of USD 90 per person for dinner at Fashala or Dr. Ali restaurants
- An unlimited selection of white wine, red wine, beer, spirits and selected cocktails in restaurants and bars only
- Unlimited non-motorised water sports
- 20 percent off motorised water sports
- 50 percent off spa treatments at CHI, The Spa
Shangri-La has also recently announced two-destination holiday packages for the Maldives and Sri Lanka. The packages allow guests to combine their holiday in Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa with stays in its resort in Hambantota or in its upcoming hotel in Colombo.
Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort and Spa is located in the southernmost Maldivian atoll of Addu, just a five-minute boat ride away from Gan International Airport. The resort is a collection of 132 private villas nestled across emerald green jungle and stunning turquoise shoreline.