Soneva Fushi launches wine lovers’ dream getaway to the Maldives this Easter
Ultra-luxury resort partners with top Bordeaux winemaker on exclusive oenophile retreat
This rarefied oenophile’s getaway will feature five nights’ luxurious accommodations at one of the world’s best private island resorts, together with a special wine dinner and series of tastings with Stéphanie de Boüard-Rivoal, the co-owner and General Manager of Château Angélus, and eighth-generation member of the de Boüard de Laforest family. Château Angélus is one of only a dozen estates belonging to the exclusive club of the First Growth of Bordeaux and, since 2012, has been ranked as Premier Grand Cru Classé “A,” placing it among the ranks of only three other elite estates at the pinnacle of the Saint-Émilion appellation.
The “Château Angélus Wine Dinner and Tastings” experience will include:
- Five nights’ accommodations for two guests in a villa at Soneva Fushi
- One exclusive five-course degustation menu dinner (April 16th) with exceptional wine pairings from Château Angélus
- Two wine-tasting events (on April 17th and 19th) with Ms. de Boüard-Rivoal of Château Angélus
- Daily half board at Soneva Fushi’s extraordinary collection of restaurants
- Mr. or Ms. Friday butler on hand throughout guests’ stays
- Roundtrip flight transfers between Male International Airport and Soneva Fushi
The exclusive five-night package at Soneva Fushi is priced from US$14,000 (inclusive of taxes and fees), based on two guests sharing one of the resort’s iconic Crusoe Villas. The package can be upgraded with additional nights (within the period of April 15-22, 2017) in a Crusoe Villa with Pool or the Soneva Fushi Villa Suite with Pool, at an additional cost.