Recipe from Atmosphere Kanufushi: Hearty Samosa
Maldives.net.mv – This recipe is from JUST VEG by Atmosphere, the first purely vegetarian restaurant in the Maldives. The restaurant is currently top of TripAdvisor’s ranking of 249 restaurants across the Maldives.
INGREDIENTS (1 portion)
- Heart of palm 60gr
- Onion 20gr
- Ginger 15gr
- Coriander 15gr
- Cashew nut 25gr
- Coconut grated 10gr
- Chili green 3gr
- Flour Maida 20gr
- Lime 15gr
- Copy leaves 40gr
- Sunflower oil 2cl
- Cooking oil (for frying) 0.5l
- Yogurt plain 30gr
- Clean copy leave and julienne
- Make the samosa dough with flour, salt, water and oil
- Clean and dice the heart of palm.
- Chop the onion, ginger and the coriander
- Sauté the onion, ginger and then add the heart of palm
- Make the samosa using the sautéed heart of palm
- Combine curd cashew, coriander and season
- Season copy leaves with lime juice, chili and grated coconut
- Deep fry the samosa and plate
Please use the picture as guideline.
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a luxury resort with lush green palm trees and flourishing of tropical vegetation with a large natural coral reef surrounding it situated in the sparsely populated Lhaviyani Atoll. It offers stand-alone beach villas spreading idyllically along a mesmeric two kilometer long turquoise lagoon, showcasing vast living spaces with accentuating Maldivian interiors, offers a hassle-free five star resort experience with a premium all-inclusive holiday plan – Platinum Plus.